If Willie is contacted, interviewed for, and offered the position that Randy Shannon needs to fill, I would not be surprised. However, if all that happens and he accepts the position, then that would be just the 11th thing I've been wrong about in my life.
The others you ask:
- I was 12 years old and told my neighbor I could ride my ten-speed down suicide hill. I only made it halfway.
- Back in '86 when I told my younger brother he could not eat that plate full of jalapenos without drinking any water until the next morning. He was eight, stubborn and REALLY wanted that broken microscope.
- The answer to the fourth question on Coach Watson's pop quiz in 12th grade was actually "C. Papua New Guinea".
- That one night in February my junior year at UGA when I had a term paper due at 7:50am the next morning and there was a 20% chance of snow overnight. I rolled the dice on snow and canceled classes. Came up craps!
- The next night downtown, when I said we should order ONE more pitcher. (Ok, this one could be applied more than once...but it's my blawg, sue me)
- When Al Gore said he invented the Internet and I believed him. Later learned it was Tim Tebow.
- In August of 2000 at the annual Atlanta Bulldog Club meeting when Donnan made his guaran-damn-tee and exclaimed, "We're gonna get it done!"...and I clapped.
- That one time when I told Jennifer that I had indeed locked the front door. Oops! Sorry Honey.
- The time I agreed to go to the Fox and see Cats. (Honey...we're even.) CORRECTION - Jenn says we never saw Cats, it was Phantom. Either way, we're still even.
- And that one time I told Nama it was ON like Donkey Kong with Wii Olympics. Even holding numchuks, I am no Michael Phelps.
Willie's a Dawg!