Q-Dawg's best game ever.
- Evidently rock bottom isn't getting bailed out of jail by a local radio personality a few years back. Or getting cut by any team willing to provide a secondthirdfourth chance, from the Dallas Cowboys to the Kansas City Brigade...Quincy Carter was arrested and charged Friday with DWI and drug possession after the maryjane was once again found in his proximity.
- Coaching salaries have been released. Searels and Garner rewarded for their loyalty.
- Georgia freshman hoopster Travis Leslie will miss what's left of the season to concentrate on academics. The guard from Decatur started four games this season and played in 26, averaging over six points a game and nearly four assists.
- The miserable basketball season comes to its regular season end next Saturday at home against South Carolina after road games tomorrow in Arkansas and Wednesday in Kentucky. The South Carolina game has been moved to a 2pm tip to accommodate being televised.
- Nick Montana's dad is arguably one of the game's best ever QBs. But son is showing dad how to really line up collegiate suitors. UGA has stepped in line with LSU, South Carolina, Bama, Stanford, Maryland, Arizona, Nebraska, Ohio State and FSU with a scholarship offer. Oh, and Notre Dame of course.
- And as a follow up to yesterday's blurb on AJ, Chris Low chats it up with the star receiver, who gives his full endorsement to Georgia's senior signal caller.
Post a Comment