Spring practice has sprung. Glory Glory! Searels is screaming, ol' Dawgs are watching, Green's groin is a go!, UGA parking services is in post season mode and beat writers are...doin' their thang.
Some wax for your surfboard:
- Hale's practice notes.
- Georgia's QBs celebrated St. Patty's Day in green jersey style...
- On a day when there were a LOT of Five Things to Watch This Spring pieces, I give Marc Weiszer's the nod.
- Here's one with a look at other SEC teams.
- CMRs post practice presser (subscription required)
- And what is knowledge if you don't share? Given my victory this weekend at Supper Club, you should know that Hop Stoopid is quite good...but you may want to steer clear of Monkey's butt...it rated pretty low.
And now I leave with the sounds of spring bliss...
Post a Comment