Issues, topics and otherwise random propositions for your mid-week ponderings:
- Anderson said no thanks, but that wasn't the worst news out of Athens yesterday...
- We're down to two (2) DEs for G-Day! No April Fool's. Two...that's it!
- The Diamond Dawgs topped Clempson 6-5. Perno's top ranked team will travel north along I-85 to play the Tigers again tonight, undoubtedly passing the 4-Hers on their tractors somewhere south of Commerce.
- Sounds like Stafford had a good day in Detroit. He's surely done everything he can to impress the holders of the first pick in April's draft.
- The news that barely broke wind Monday - Tony Bennett signed on with UVAs hoops program. What surprised me was that it will be to the tune of $1.7 million clams over 5 years. Wow!
- Saban is out to prove he's satan's spawn. Whatta cad!
- As bad as we'll feel when Capel turns us down and we end up at the table with Haith, we're still having a better week than this guy.
Don't look now but your shoelaces are untied.
Post a Comment