Great weekend of grillin' and chillin'. If you unplugged even more than I did, here's what you may have missed.
- The Diamond Dawgs struggled through the Saturday rain in Hoover and dropped two shortened games to eventual champion LSU. Yesterday, the NCAA field was announced and Perno has the bus pointed south to Tallahassee.
- During the post-season, junior hurler Alex McRee will work from the bullpen. Hale's blog has a good recap with a look at some telling stats.
- Magill had a look at Dawgs who have lost their lives in service to our great country.
- Sticking with the Memorial Day theme, Rex Robinson had a nice tribute to every person who has paid the ultimate price for the freedoms we hold so dear. He also has a fresh perspective on a new F word and is ready to draw a line in the sand.
- Men's golf team is Toledo bound as they take dead aim on what would be their third Nat'l Title in 11 years.
- And Catfish and Cornbread has Eric Zeier as third on its countdown that ends Friday. Speaking of the former QB, the announcement should come soon on who will be manning the radio booth this fall.
Post a Comment