I was scrolling through this piece at CollegeFootballNews which looks at the Top 30 questions this season for college football. Of course I wanted to see if CMRs squad had even garnered a mention. As I sifted through the Is Bowden done? and Is Bama still cheating? questions...there we were at #15.
I'm sure we've all seen plenty of SEC previews that have floriDuh in BOLD with Georgia tucked conveniently just below the reptilian media darling. But it says a lot about just how far under the radar we are when the projected starting tailback isn't mentioned.
If he wasn't already, I'm sure Samuel is licking his chops to make a name for himself now.
- Speaking of Samuel, Rex is a man who can admit when he's wrong.
- Bryce Ros' playing career is over. But he's still a Dawg.
- Mackie gives us a rough draft for his agenda next week.
- KiffyBaby has chosen his first sacrificial lamb. Word is Crompton celebrated by crying softly in a corner.
- Sports Illustrated has evidently grown so tired of me ignoring them that they have decided to take a step towards legitimacy. FWIW - I'm still not subscribing until Catherine Zeta-Jones is the Swimsuit cover.
- And Mike isn't afraid to hunker down in the trenches.
Remember Reader...this will be your last weekend to complete that honey-do list. Use a sick day to get it done if you have to.