There's not enough nitroglycerin (or bourbon) in the world to get me through this season.
- One more time all together: Joe's Turn, Joe's Team!!
- This defense will be a LOT better when we decide to actually cover eligible receivers
- A note to Ramon Broadway, the piglet DB who ran his mouth this week: you left some unmentionables on the field.
- NotHer Dame isn't good enough to have their own radio network, much less television. Sparty shoulda won that game. Dude was wide open...ugh!
- Bet Pete Carroll wishes he had recruited Jake Locker.
- Can't believe we waited the entire off-season to see one of two things: Urban put up three digits on Kiffybaby or the HillBillys live up to their coach's glorious expectations. And neither happened.
- Slurban and Kiffikins coulda at least exchanged unpleasantries at midfield to make the three.5 hours worth it...nothing!
- Back in F'ville, Petrino...Mallett...how ya like doin' it Dawggy Style?
- And I'll leave you with a tweet from @dawgsonline from last night that just about sums it all up 3 games in: -7 turnover margin, double-digit penalties, can't kick off, and 2-0 in the SEC. Gonna be that kind of year.
I'll be back with more in tomorrow's meatloaf. You have a nice Sunday Reader!