These pretzels are making me thirsty:
- Jim_from_Duluth gives us the first Bulldog Hotline transcript of the season.
- Lots of good analysis in the blogosphere for the Dawgs' coaching staff to pore over yesterday (j/k): MaconDawg revisits the loss, Mackie is on the Road to Recovery, Stuff of Legend gives us everything from the Great to the Ugly, Exhile wishes everyone a Happy Labor Day and PWD offers a movie selection for Bobo.
- Speaking of the OC, he's got some 'splaining to do. Until Hale gets the answers, he was able to sit down with our starting QB and senior captain, Joe Cox.
- Spurrier plans to bring a different gameplan from the one used against NC State to Athens Saturday.
- Keep thine enemies closer...Gamecock Man previews the matchup 'tween the hedges Saturday night.
- Caleb King should return Saturday night.
- Former Dawg netter John Isner couldn't advance into the quarterfinals of the US Open, but he's an obvious rising star and he is definitely on the tennis world's radar now. Here's a pretty good piece on how he has taken his collegiate game and tweeked it into the big time.
While yesterday's meatloaf is about all the hindsightin' I'm gonna do over the opening loss, I do plan to have some final (casual) thoughts on the trip to the midwest up later today.
Thanks for the link, guys.
If you promise to leave your front seven in SC I'll link ya everyday. :)
See ya Saturday!
No can do. Eric Norwood is coming with us. If only he could play quarterback...
See ya then. Should be a good one.
Post a Comment