- Folks, this ain't the time to call for coaches' heads. Despite the fact that there are plenty of targets to choose from this week. Between the 6th and 7th week of the season is no time to go looking for a new DC or OC...or HC.
- That being said, this staff could use a kick in the butt.
- Bobo/Richt couldn't match up with Gramps. That says a lot about our team.
- Willie was outschemed by Lame Kitten. That says a lot about our team.
- AJ was a non-factor, thanks mostly to the second bullet. That means that Drew Butler is officially our team's MVP. And that says a lot about our team.
- We were the team that gave that asshat his first SEC victory? Are you frickin' kiddin' me?
- KiffyBaby questioned Coach Richt's ability to run his program and CMR couldn't get his team and coaches up for this game...?
- Losing 45-19 is one thing. To show up on the road with so little fire and determination...inexcusable.
- As sick and tired as I am of the excuses and bull(crap) shoveled to us through the media, I wonder what lines CMR is giving the movers and shakers of UGA Athletics at this point.
- You know, the big money donors that have the pull.
- All this and I still believe we have more talent than every team we've played thus far. Coach Richt needs to step over this line in the sand he's drawn and use some honesty to address the state of his team with the media, the fans, the coaches, the players....and himself.
- And that...says a LOT about our team.
More in tomorrow's meatloaf. But be warned, it ain't gonna taste heavenly.