Last Sunday the thoughts were soggy. This week their just sucky.
- We've known SEC referees were the worst for a while. This season is proving that they also are hellbent on making each game decided by their own ruthlessness.
- Willie had a sound gameplan to stop LSUs offense, and it worked until his defense stop tackling.
- Washaun Ealey takes off the redshirt and puts on the red jersey. Kid looked good. My apologies to an Anonymous commenter earlier this week. I obviously don't know what I'm typing about.
- Unfortunately, this offensive line continues to struggle run blocking. And even more unfortunately, you have to run the football to win games.
- Another freshman with some playing time yesterday was Montez Robinson. I have to check, but that may have been his first action of the season.
- As big as AJ is to our offense, Drew Butler stands just as tall on special teams.
- Once again, it is way past time to put Fabris out to pasture.
That's all I got in the tank right now. I'll have more in tomorrow's meatloaf.