...when the lifestyles vary so vastly.
- We date. They game.
- We have the best damn mascot in sports. They blow up a huge bee and stick it in a corner.
- We have a stadium that is sold out 6 Saturdays a season. They have a stadium that sold out...once...I think...??
- We sneak bourbon past the gates. They bring their Ti-85s and some graph paper.
- Our classes and dorms have girls. Their classes and dorms have blow up dolls.
- Our student body parties any day that ends in Y. Their student body gets dizzy on Mountain Dew and does shit like this...
So don't feel ashamed about a feeling that comes so natural. And no matter how much love they may need, whatever you do...resist any urge towards sympathy, clemancy, and (God forbid) compassion.
Afterall, while the Seilers grieved...they laughed.
Other readings to ready you:
- Bubba 'N Earl kick things off
- Also at B 'N E, Streit wants some revenge
- Speaking of kicking, this guy has kicked their ass before
- I already linked this in the meatloaf, but the comments in Kit's post-Kentucky Vlog are really heating up
- The Senator finds Coach PJ jumping in on the action
- Weiszer points out just how big this game is for Georgia
- Johnson says looking past Georgia to Clempson, not a worry
- Lastly, my favorite post of the day...a guy I feel I can often look to for sanity and saliency of points...Exhile gets real, and rational