Admit it Reader...you forgot to set that clock back last night...
As much as it sucks to wear a pair of jorts with a mustard stain, the team they support does not suck. And we helped them out...handsomely.
- Penalties - 9 for 87. We kept it under double/triple digits...barely.
- Turnovers - minus 4. Ugh and double ugh.
- 3rd downs - 4 of 12. 1st and 2nd down yardage continues to handicap this offense.
- AJ Green - 3 catches, 50 yards. In the biggest game of the year, our most dynamic player should've had more touches.
- Rushing - 33 carries, 121 yards. Modest results, but vastly improved run blocking.
- Drew Butler - 52 yards a punt. Plus a very nice hold on Blair's 49 yard FG when Frix nearly snapped it over Butler's right shoulder.
- Blair Walsh - Four KOs, one return for 19 yards. Three more touchbacks, despite Fabris.
- Are Coach Willie and Bryan Evans married?
- Does Bacarri Rambo spend each minute of practice cussing at coaches and giving them the finger?
- Will Tebow finally break Walker's record against the Lamechickens or Florida International?
- You know, the one it took Herschel 36 games to set and has taken Tebow roughly 50 games to match?
- Is Brandon Spikes the dirtiest player to wear the scripted helmet?
- Does Tenn Tech run the spread?
Lastly, I'm sure many fans will make a big deal of the costume change. I'll admit I liked the idea...but, I woulda kept the silver britches.
See ya tomorrow. I gotta get back to my pity party.