Joy to the World!
And although there are a number of intriguing scenarios as to why the timing points to Kirby Smart...the logic still isn't there. I hope I'm wrong about that, cuz like many Dawg fans I'd like it to play out that way.
However, I'd be just as excited about whomever CMR eventually names. I think it's extremely important to remember that he has done a pretty bang up job when hiring folks. Unfortunately, there are many fans out there who will let the taste of this hire sour in their mouths before they even swallow.
- Mike Mcintyre is the new head coach at San Jose State (h/t @bulldogsblog).
- Groo discovers some zebras heading for Shreveport.
- Free shout-out to the Reader who can explain to me the phrase Courier and Ives?
- I'll eat my weight in mistletoe if Hutson Mason isn't our next commit by the time the egg nog's properly chilled.
- Rocky Flop finally got a Simms at QB. He doesn't rob gas 'n sip patrons from a Prius, but he does carry extra baggage...filled with Mary, Jane and Goose. Matty Nice should fit right in.
- cocknfire gives three reasons why the Big Ten stays at eleven and also is in the market for a floriDuh assistant. Slurban's such a trendy douche.
- If a music group establishes it's niche with a song entitled Dancing Queen...they shouldn't even be allowed to carry Ace Frehley's smoking guitar. I'm just sayin'.
Found this video last night while surfing. Surely, you've seen similar ones from this scene in the movie Hitler: The Rise of Evil. Well, this one spoofs the Aggies, the Taco Cabana of football teams.
Courier and Ives is either the two old dudes critiquing movies in the Muppets (I know, they are really Waldorf and Statler, old inside joke) or a company that specialized in cheap accessible prints for homes in the 19th and 20th century (kinda like Walmart, but with a corner on tasteful pictures, not dogs playing poker).
Eh, Courier and Ives, you have my sympathies. Men should not be subjected to such inane "treasure" hunting activities. I firmly believe this is how soccer got a foothold in America.
The only Americana art you require is readily available in Athens.
p.s. If you find "Destruction of the Rebel Monster 'Merrimca'", you know what to do!
I think you meant "Simms doesn't rob gas n' sips ... Yet."
Can't underestimate the impact of the "all Vol news is good Vol news" attitude.
Post a Comment