Joy to the World!
And although there are a number of intriguing scenarios as to why the timing points to Kirby Smart...the logic still isn't there. I hope I'm wrong about that, cuz like many Dawg fans I'd like it to play out that way.
However, I'd be just as excited about whomever CMR eventually names. I think it's extremely important to remember that he has done a pretty bang up job when hiring folks. Unfortunately, there are many fans out there who will let the taste of this hire sour in their mouths before they even swallow.
- Mike Mcintyre is the new head coach at San Jose State (h/t @bulldogsblog).
- Groo discovers some zebras heading for Shreveport.
- Free shout-out to the Reader who can explain to me the phrase Courier and Ives?
- I'll eat my weight in mistletoe if Hutson Mason isn't our next commit by the time the egg nog's properly chilled.
- Rocky Flop finally got a Simms at QB. He doesn't rob gas 'n sip patrons from a Prius, but he does carry extra baggage...filled with Mary, Jane and Goose. Matty Nice should fit right in.
- cocknfire gives three reasons why the Big Ten stays at eleven and also is in the market for a floriDuh assistant. Slurban's such a trendy douche.
- If a music group establishes it's niche with a song entitled Dancing Queen...they shouldn't even be allowed to carry Ace Frehley's smoking guitar. I'm just sayin'.
Found this video last night while surfing. Surely, you've seen similar ones from this scene in the movie Hitler: The Rise of Evil. Well, this one spoofs the Aggies, the Taco Cabana of football teams.