While we file into church pews this evening, enjoy the company of our friends and family, and impatiently await a visit from a jolly old elf...the Dawgs are in Shreveport. And while they are surely lamenting the absence of home, what better way to greet them than with the season's last installment of Locker Notes.
- AJ Green - My Christmas Wish and New Year's Resolution...to see you play in the red and black as much as frickin' possible before you turn some low rent NFL QB into a potential Pro Bowler.
- Ealey/King - Can you run more than one state?
- Rennie Curran - Should this be your last game with us...well, play it as if it were such. You know, with the same violence and determination we've come to know and love.
- Branden Smith - As nice as it would be to see another run like the one against the chickens...it'd be nicer to see a pick six.
- Ben Jones - I hear the Shreveport turf is nearly as tasty as Dodd's. Just sayin'.
- Justin Houston - That Tech game may have been your finest, yet quietest work. We'd be proud if you'd get loud.
- Brandon Boykin - Evidently your pipes work as smoothly as your legs. I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say, feel free to use both when those Aggies kick it in your direction.
- Lastly, Coach Richt - I know we're short-handed...but sure am glad this program's in yours.
I know it's been awhile Reader, but feel free to leave your own. Here's a sharpie.
It's your last game as a QB....ever. Truth be told, you've been better to us than we have to you. So you don't really owe us anything. But there are a 109 other guys who would lay down in a fire for you. Show them one last time what a leader is, so they'll know how to spot one later in life.
BernieDawg - Have a Merry Christmas!
BulldogBry That may be the truest and well thought out Locker Note of the season. Well done!
MikeInValdosta I think I saw your cancelled check this morning. ;) Merry Christmas to you as well!
Post a Comment