- When I say I love bowl season, understand that I realize it doesn't produce a true national champion. But would a playoff? I think no. And Senator raises some interesting points.
- The only bigger farce than a working Congress is the BCS. But until I see a solution that is truly solving something...count me among the traditional fans that really digs bowls.
- AJ Green found something more painful than a sprained shoulder...watching from the sidelines.
- Jimbo Fisher has yet to (officially) coach his first game as the head man. Yet, he already can pay for 180,000 lap dances.
- A USC Trojan under investigation of obtaining extra benefits. Color me shocked!!
- Will Bob Stoops leave Norman for Big D?
- Great win for Coach Mark Fox's Dawgs Saturday night at Gwinnett Arena against the Fightin' Illini. So great in fact, that Legge wonders if it might end up being his Hobnail Boot.
- It appears as if Clemson's S DeAndre McDaniel is leaning toward returning for his senior season. It is widely believed that Reshad Jones will leave early, especially since he was talked back in the door last year. Currently, Kiper has McDaniel just ahead of Jones on his Top Juniors list.
Sorry Reader. Bernie left it ready to cook and Willard in charge. But you get what you pay for.
Hope your week is short and very merry!
Darren the Intern
I love the bowls too. Heck, it is more college football, and who doesn't love that? It is also an opportunity to see matchups we wouldn't normally see.
However, I also think we need a playoff. Don't know which formula to use, can't explain in detail, but unlike what we have in Washington, a playoff is change I can believe in.
p.s. - I think I just threw up a little in my mouth just typing that drivel.
Change has had a negative ring to it lately for sure.
As horribly sh**ty as the BCS has been, I'm just too traditional to give up my bowls. Today's fan is just too caught up in the nat'l chumpionship, in my humble.
As much as I'd like a clear cut #1, trying to bring that to fruition with the bowls gives me a headache.
Post a Comment