- When I say I love bowl season, understand that I realize it doesn't produce a true national champion. But would a playoff? I think no. And Senator raises some interesting points.
- The only bigger farce than a working Congress is the BCS. But until I see a solution that is truly solving something...count me among the traditional fans that really digs bowls.
- AJ Green found something more painful than a sprained shoulder...watching from the sidelines.
- Jimbo Fisher has yet to (officially) coach his first game as the head man. Yet, he already can pay for 180,000 lap dances.
- A USC Trojan under investigation of obtaining extra benefits. Color me shocked!!
- Will Bob Stoops leave Norman for Big D?
- Great win for Coach Mark Fox's Dawgs Saturday night at Gwinnett Arena against the Fightin' Illini. So great in fact, that Legge wonders if it might end up being his Hobnail Boot.
- It appears as if Clemson's S DeAndre McDaniel is leaning toward returning for his senior season. It is widely believed that Reshad Jones will leave early, especially since he was talked back in the door last year. Currently, Kiper has McDaniel just ahead of Jones on his Top Juniors list.
Sorry Reader. Bernie left it ready to cook and Willard in charge. But you get what you pay for.
Hope your week is short and very merry!
Darren the Intern