You know that scene in Elf when Miles Finch is pitching his Children's book ideas just as Buddy bursts in? I just love it when Buddy says "He's an angry elf!"
Makes me think of Nick Saban for some reason.
Starting to get that feeling that we've turned the corner on easing into the Holiday Season and are suddenly in the thick of the Oh Crap! Christmas is almost here!!! frenzy. I've used the Santa's watching threat a few too many times with the kids lately. There's reason to believe they have the hotline number too. I wonder what they're telling the big guy about me.
Whirled peas would be okay and all. But I've been counting on the soft glow of electric sex gleaming from the window. It's a major award!
- Bowl season is nearly upon us. Streit at Bubba 'n Earl offers you to a challenge.
- The downfall of Tim Tebow compared to Sex Day in a high school auditorium. Classic! (h/t Leather Helmet)
- Saturday night's Gala saw some big-time trophy case bling distributed to some DamnGoodDawgs.
- Before the annual banquet, the Dawgs began preparations for Texas A&M without much sense of normalcy.
- Weiszer tells us Coach Garner is 100% committed to preparing for the Independence Bowl and that Ole Miss defensive coordinator Tyrone Nix hasn't spoken to Georgia about it's DC opening.
- Lots of recruits in town this weekend. Frostproof star Nickell Robey came to town with plenty of questions. Dean Legge tells us whether he left with any answers. ($$)
- The Senator serves KiffyBaby a tall glass of STFU.
- Before the first Heisman trophy even arrives on campus in Tuscaloosa, Don Kausler of The Birmingham News wonders if Bama's Ingram is now the greatest Tide player ever.
- cocknfire brings news of a new job for our favorite embattled pro golfer.
- And just when the Tiger Woods' drama couldn't get any smellier, it turns out that the Swedish retreat has no indoor plumbing during the winter. And that should complete the 180...from penthouse to outhouse.
People all around the world are making their Christmas wishes and laboring through their Holiday plans. Darling Nicky wants a BCS ring, size two. Joe Schad desperately wants a big scoop. Tiger wants his claws back. Coach Johnson wants a defense. Dr. Lou only needs a clue. Tuberville is pandering for a job. Timmy Tebow surely will get that box of tissues while his coach just wants some company. Where's everybody going?
Meanwhile in Athens, Coach Garner is helping his defense make the best of a difficult situation and Coach Richt is filling holes. Sure hope he gets more than a bowling ball this year.
Yes, tis the season. Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn. The clean, cool chill of the Holiday air. An asshole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.
Hey Philmer! Get off my lawn!!
Here's your napkin Reader. You got a little on your chin there...
He's an angry little elf.
Post a Comment