Before we begin, let us all join together in saying: ROLL TIDE ROLL!! Afterall, today is the day we all find out who the SEC has selected to be champions.
- They're not ambulance chasers, but we are hoping they provide a good defense. Hartley, Doolittle and Garner - serving up subpoenas in Shreveport.
- Evidently, Santa doesn't visit Shreveport.
- But DawgSports give us a preview, albeit premature.
- Hale provides a thorough perspective of the Montez Robinson saga.
- Without the guarantee of a Charlie Weis fat wallet visiting local buffets, it's unlikely a bowl would've mailed an invitation to South Bend anyway.
- Saban is pissing on podiums and marking his territory.
- Speaking of that little game tonight, Year2 at TeamSpeedKills provides Three Keys for Bama and Three Keys for jorts.
- Wondering if there's anyway TCU can sneak into the MNC game? Matt Hinton gives us three reasons Nebraska could win the Big XII.
- Mike Slive asks Chizik to please not squeeze the Charmin.
- Rex wraps up the year of pigskin in our great state. Will he wear orange tonight? (UPDATE - Rex emphatically says NO!)
- And Rex's old teammate Herschel is 'bout ready to GATA.
And speaking of giving some help, I'm not planning on wearing crimson and a houndstooth while screaming Bama Rama Jama...oh, whatever the hell... If they need it I'll bring it!
Post a Comment