- not enough shots of Darth Saban
- Uncle Verne...is that you singing?
- I've got a picture of that second Greene to Brown TD autographed by each to my daughters
- Raiders obviously took pity on Jamarcus after watching film on this game...otherwise I can't explain him being drafted to another team that can't protect the passer
- Saban coaches DBs...??
- not enough shots of Saban
- Thomas Brown can obviously squat two LSU LBs if needed
- David Greene = DamnGoodDawg
- Saturday...October 3rd....2009....here comes the Hat
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
- We're gonna need to tidy up around here...Exhile's comin' home.
- Branden Smith committed to CMR before Nat'l Signing Day and didn't back down from that commitment. True to form, recently he refused to back down from the Great Hale's questions.
- Just as decisive as his dad was in the pocket, Nick Montana is near a decision on his college choice. Jensen has the latest on his recruitment.
- Over at Bulldog Illustrated, Jeff Dantzler has comprised an All Donnan-Richt team and Vance has some good news for golfers who enjoy the scenery that Robert Trent Jones bestowed upon us..
- Dawgs play ball...but also crack the books.
- Get your remotes retuned before the SEC season gets into full swing. Finding the best college football games is gonna take a savvy surfer this fall.
- Mack of Blogging Pantsless fame is providing an opportunity for you to meet a really rich guy tomorrow.
- And in the best for last category, the Chicago White Sox didn't take long to realize that Gordon Beckham is show-worthy.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
And while I waited on them to agree on exactly how much under wholesale they were going to give me the car for, I wondered why Arkansas always hires its football coaches off of the used car lots. Think about it: Lou Holtz...Bobby Petrino...Houston Nutt...all had to be great car salesmen. They all have the right mixture of sleaziness and talkability.
I'm thinking Danny Ford's more like a tractor dealer. Bein' a hayseed and all....
Oven's almost preheated. So mix these up and let em get to know each other a while.
- Lots of action from the diamond this weekend. We'll start with the guys, who owned Ohio State Friday, but then fell to host team FSU Saturday to get thrown into the losers' bracket. That is where Ohio State exacted some measure of revenge Sunday, giving the Dawgs a flat tire on the Road to Omaha.
- Meanwhile the women were within a handful of runs of punching their ticket to the Women's CWS finals against the gators. The dream ended too soon...
- Luckily, both Coach Perno and Coach Lu have young teams that earned some valuable experience. Let's hope that carries into Spring '10.
- The Track and Field team found Greensboro quite accommodating during the NCAA Regional Championships.
- Wanna know which UGA mens coach has the greater metabolism, Richt or Fox? Hale is on it.
- Jon Knox is transferring to GMC for academic reasons. Good thing Bryan Evans has locked down that safety position.
- Who better to explain what an NCAA kicker goes through as he approaches the ball than Rex?
- I have a mental picture of this year's Phil Steele with post-it notes sticking out of it at all angles and a bottomless coffee mug on the Senator's desk...
- Big shout-out to Bernie's mom as she is now hours away from retirement. Papa Bernie says he'll give it another year. I guess then the real fun will begin. So enjoy it while it lasts mom!