- The Hat pulls one of those signature wins out of his fanny just like the good old days. But the real excitement in this one will always be the post-game shake.
- Wake Forest has insisted on wearing the white jerseys when they travel to NATS, supposedly because it will be easier to surrender.
- Who has the bigger leader at QB, Penn State or Ohio State? I'll go with PSU.
- Spikes sits. Slurban walks and every Vandy player wears eye shields...to no avail.
- Al Groh's status as head Wahoo will be evaluated at the end of the season. Miami makes said evaluation a means to an end.
- I remember as a kid when Nebraska/Oklahoma was the corn-fed Super Bowl. Late Saturday night, one of them will collect their 4th loss. I'll take Boomer-Sooner.
- And if that's not enough for you, check out some Vegas Football Picks with an NFL flair.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
- Brandon Spikes - Whether it was Knowshon Jr givin' your boy the facial or playing without a properly attached helmet that got your panties in a wad...the way I see it you got two options: sprout a pair or go ahead and complete the sex change Pusqualee.
- Corch - You remind me of my third grade teacher Miss Wretched. Loose morals, bad hair and possessor of a signed contract with Lucifer Von Beelzebub. 'Cept she didn't sleep with Commish Slive to gain credibility. Did your Heisman Honey snip you too?
- Tebow - Judging from your comments...I think you're taking an eye for an eye too literally Sleezbow. The jort wearin' inbreds could use better leadership.
- Brandon James - I've seen peewees that coulda caught that ball and scored. URRRPP! Hope the shat stains came outta your britches.
- Washaun Ealey - Good work Saturday. Appreciate that you took the high road as it relates to Eye Gouge Gate. Still think Spikes is a worthless piece of (synonym for livestock feces). But appreciate the class and dignity you roll with.
- Joe Cox - I sure hope you get the luxury of playing with a lead Saturday. Regardless, it's your turn, your team.
- Coach Bobo - Turn the pups loose...let's see what they got.
- AJ Green - Please...do what you gotta do to get better.
- Rennie - Take it easy on these kids Saturday....On second thought...knock some heads around.
- Coach Richt - At Georgia, we don't quit. I hope fans take that to heart as deeply as the players do.
- Uga VII - Show some spunk kid. You're getting a bad raputation...
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
- Do we have to concede that our actual record is now 4-5? Cuz obviously the bye week also whipped us.
- There's no excuse for having two weeks to prepare only to watch as a struggling offense runs up and down the field in the first quarter.
- I understand why the media might pressure CMR this week for some clarification of the QB depth chart. But I for one hope he's more concerned with why his good friend is failing his comrades, his fanbase and worst yet, his own players.
- And I've got a novel idea...when a player draws one of those yellow flags from the refs pocket, kindly yank him from the field. Tough love, truth and consequences...whatever. Moving backwards ain't helping anybody do their job and reach their goals.
- In his Teleconference Notes, Hale confirms for us that Rogers Redding will once again be at the forefront of conversation this week thanks to Gayturdsville's greatest gangsta thug, Brandon Spikes.
- Turns out, Ealey's eyes may not have been the only ones Spikes gouged this week.
- ABHs Ching sees little in the near future to look forward to.
- PWD is past tired of the costume gimmicks, but naturally rates the issue pretty low on the list of problems. Exhile agrees and would rather attend to the Dawgs' effort.
- And Rex just wonders...Who Dey?
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Admit it Reader...you forgot to set that clock back last night...
As much as it sucks to wear a pair of jorts with a mustard stain, the team they support does not suck. And we helped them out...handsomely.
- Penalties - 9 for 87. We kept it under double/triple digits...barely.
- Turnovers - minus 4. Ugh and double ugh.
- 3rd downs - 4 of 12. 1st and 2nd down yardage continues to handicap this offense.
- AJ Green - 3 catches, 50 yards. In the biggest game of the year, our most dynamic player should've had more touches.
- Rushing - 33 carries, 121 yards. Modest results, but vastly improved run blocking.
- Drew Butler - 52 yards a punt. Plus a very nice hold on Blair's 49 yard FG when Frix nearly snapped it over Butler's right shoulder.
- Blair Walsh - Four KOs, one return for 19 yards. Three more touchbacks, despite Fabris.
- Are Coach Willie and Bryan Evans married?
- Does Bacarri Rambo spend each minute of practice cussing at coaches and giving them the finger?
- Will Tebow finally break Walker's record against the Lamechickens or Florida International?
- You know, the one it took Herschel 36 games to set and has taken Tebow roughly 50 games to match?
- Is Brandon Spikes the dirtiest player to wear the scripted helmet?
- Does Tenn Tech run the spread?
Lastly, I'm sure many fans will make a big deal of the costume change. I'll admit I liked the idea...but, I woulda kept the silver britches.
See ya tomorrow. I gotta get back to my pity party.