Heading out of town for a few days, so posting may be scaled back some. But as soon as Gray makes a decision, I'm sure I'll have something to say about it...as long as I'm still in an area with available WiFi.
Until then...here's the news in and around the arches.
- Prez Adams fell short of becoming NCAA Supreme Dictator. As a show of support, I invited him over for dinner. But I made it clear that he'd have to park at our neighborhood's clubhouse in a designated spot and would have to leave the pull behind trailer at home.
- Aron White takes Ms. Bailey Keigers to task, and rather bluntly suggests she not torch her Dawg wardrobe.
- Dean Legge sees next year's draft playing out much differently than this past weekend did for the Draft Dawgs.
- Steve Babik, former FU Gaytuh broadcaster pleaded guilty to being a dirtbag child porn fiend. Maybe that'll overshadow the big ass bong Hernandez left in Gayturdsville.
- Looks like Herschel Blogger's back and has some thoughts on the ups and downs of the spring so far.
- Brooms. Nerds. Another...collapse.
Regardless of any score those enginerds put up...it'll never add up to...
3 3 9