- Shuffling the top teams after the Oklahoma loss wasn't too hard, but deciding who was in what position 6-10 took a little brain stretching.
- As promised, I brought Wisconsin in this week after they held on against Iowa on the road. In short, Bielema had me at fake punt.
- I actually got to watch some of the Michigan State game. They didn't look like a top team for most of the way, but rallied and held on by a thread to my ballot.
- Stanford is another team I'm not sold on as yet. Wash St scored 28 on them, but 21 of those were in garbage time. I don't see another hurdle on the Cardinal's schedule other than 'Zona. Maybe another team will step and prove themselves more worthy. A team like say.....
- ...LSU. They were beaten by a sexy and awesome Auburn team, so maybe they have an argument to stay in. But that is just one awful offense. I know they say defense wins championships, but you gotta score at some point, right?
- I moved Boise up. I hate doing that, even though it was just one spot. Deep down I don't think I actually believe that they are better than Alabama. And if Saban's minions go to the bayou and put up a big number on the Hat...the Tide will jump at least one undefeated team.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Mumme Poll - week eight
My ballot for this week: