I'll make this quick, for my sanity and yours. And so I don't miss my flight outta this place.
- First and foremost (and at the risk of sounding like a sore loser), Colorado fans are among the worst. The "F... You Georgia" cheer highlighted their classlessness I think.
- Talked to so many nice people around Boulder leading up to the game. My experience at Folsom flushes everything nice I have to say.
- We're as bad in the Rocky Mtn air as we are at sea level.
- Caleb's fumble is one of many things that cost us the game. But there's no question in my mind that he should be the starter. In fact, I'll go so far as to type that if he gets half of Thomas' carries...we win that game.
- And I'll continue to plug Kwame Geathers for more snaps as well. After becoming mysteriously missing in Starkville, he played alot and played well.
- However, the Dawgs' front continuously allowed Hansen to escape the pocket and move the chains. And that was brutal, time and time again.
- We did the CU offense plenty of favors with the roughing the kicker and other brainless teasers, but they used the run to set up the pass well. There are plenty of Hawkins' decisions that didn't make sense to me, but he had a solid gameplan.
- And in the end his buffs executed better than our Dawgs. Ouch!
- And what can you say about AJ? Except that we couldn't pump the fluids into his veins fast enough.
- At least we got to see Knowshon on the sideline. Although I was hoping he'd suit up for my fantasy team today. If not for the Dawgs last night.
So here we are. We've let two good teams slip through our grasp. And we've given two bad teams season defining wins. Like I said last week, strap your chin strap on tight. It's gonna be tough.