Nesbitt won't play Georgia until next year at the earliest. Surprise! I'm an idiot. Nesbitt's a senior, I thought he was a junior. So...Nesbitt is out for his last game against the Dawgs. That may sound like good news for Dawg fans, but the kid behind him nearly rallied his engiNerds to victory last night in Blacksburg in front of a raucous Lane Stadium crowd.
- Kris Durham recounts the play that caused his injury last Saturday. What's a little blood between friends?
- Akeem Hebron's career summed up in one Paschall piece. And another great piece on a Georgia LB, Page wonders if Akeem Dent's injury in August was actually divine ($$).
- Exile's Five Questions for tomorrow.
- Terrific post by Rex in regards to his 1980 team's evolution into brotherhood.
- Yesterday I laid some blame for the gator loss cautiously at Murray's feet. Meanwhile Lucid Idiocy was developing pictorial proof that it's not all his fault.
- And suddenly the spotlight is mighty hot in Auburn, Alabama. I don't expect CamGate to affect AwwBarn's QB depth chart in the least heading into our game next Saturday. I mean, if they've played him all season knowing of this issue why would that change going forward? If anything, I think we can expect Newton's best game to date.
I have tried all week to find something compelling about tomorrow's game to write about. I'm going because I love Georgia and love the Dawgs. I want to see Hutson Mason play
some a lot and I want to see the 1980 Junkyards with gray hair.
But as for this ISU team, there ain't much compelling. However, if you just gotta go somewhere to get ready for them I did find a Bengal Blog. In fact, that's what it's called - The Bengal Blog!. Enjoy.