- - - - - - - - - - - - -
...when the lifestyles vary so vastly.
- We date. They game.
- We have the best damn mascot in sports. They blow up a huge bee and stick it in a corner.
- We have a stadium that is sold out 6 Saturdays a season. They have a stadium that sold out...once...I think...??
- We sneak bourbon past the gates. They bring their Ti-85s and some graph paper.
- Our classes and dorms have girls. Their classes and dorms have blow up dolls.
- Our student body parties any day that ends in Y. Their student body gets dizzy on Mountain Dew and does shit like this...
So don't feel ashamed about a feeling that comes so natural. And no matter how much love they may need, whatever you do...resist any urge towards sympathy, clemancy, and (God forbid) compassion.
Afterall, while the Seilers grieved...they laughed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other readings to help you get your hate on:
- Big Muddy lets a simple Aaron Murray quote lead this post.
- Over at Bubba 'n Earl there's a couple of nerdtastic posts: this one by Bulldawg Josh of Uga running the state and this one by Streit with some classic pictures.
- "You're looking JACKET!"...awesome.
- Corbindawg celebrates a techkiller's birthday today...MoMass!!
- Martin Van Dawgin caught some interesting quotes by Coach PaJammies.