- no changes from last week, since everyone won. However, the top four cinched together a little closer. I still think Oregon runs over anyone in the nation, but they had a very close game against Cal and TCU had to hold on against SDSU. Meanwhile Boise State easily dispatched Idaho in a basketball gymnasium.
- Some questions entering the home stretch:
- Can Arkansas beat LSU? I'm sold on LSU in my top ten based mostly on the Bama win. But the annual clash between the Tigers and Hogs pits the SECs most complete offense and the league's best defense.
- With games remaining against Fresno St, #15 Nevada and Utah State, can Boise make up any ground on TCU who only has one game left (11/27 against New Mexico)?
- Can Arizona rebound after a two game slide to take down the Ducks on 11/26?
- Teams just off the porch: Michigan State and Oklahoma State......and Arkansas.