Some conference championship week questions/thoughts:
- teams that almost made the cut: Nevada, Boise State, Oklahoma and Alabama
- Oregon won't lose to Oregon State, but it's conceivable that Auburn could lose. If that happens I don't see anyone jumping TCU for me. Most everyone is idle anyway.
- And all that being said, Auburn will cruise in the GA Dome.
- Have the Ducks and the Tigers separated themselves enough from everyone else to quash any deliberating should they both win Saturday? I think so.
- The Big Ten may be a mess, but at least they're not the Big East.