Nice to be back on Georgia soil. I'm lucky that I really like my in-laws. They're cool people. The only draw back with them is that they don't live in the nation's greatest state. Their loss. Guess no one can be perfect.
And that includes Darren the Intern. That meatloaf Monday was pretty slim. I think he spent too much time poring over his Festivus Bowl picks...which haven't turned out so well.
So here's some other stuff that's going on:
- Two sources have told WSBs Zach Klein that AJ Green is 100% gone. But the tweet comes straight from the Dawg's mouth.
- Appears as if we'll just have to see who doesn't show up on Sunday in Memphis before we know who exactly is and isn't academically eligible.
- McGarity has hired his first head coach of his young tenure.
- FU OC Steve Addazio has been given a promotion...by Temple.
- How much ink is a Terrelle Pryor autograph worth?
- For Paul Hewitt's next trick, he'll try to get away with playing 6 players at a time.