Good morning from BDB Headquarters. Darren here, while Bernie's away the intern types away.
Given my background and own personal tradition, I'd personally like to wish everyone a very Happy Festivus! May your Feats of Strength be as overwhelming as the aroma of bourbon from Bernie's glass.
- Danny runs down the Lady Dawgs close win against High Point.
- Quintin Banks has a new blog devoted to drawing.
- You can read Aron White's graduation speech by clicking here.
- Big Muddy welcomes home Marlon Brown by taking #15's recommendation in stride.
- the Senator is ready for some more Bobo debate.
- Groo warned us aboutthis last week. If the game's not soon worth the extra money, the cocktails will need an even heavier hand.
- And ecdawg provides some hope for those of us who love road trips.
Congrats to the following bowl maniacs for surviving the Airing of Grievances with the weekend bowl games: Jon, Tracey, Bryan, Smitty, Brett and Michael.
Now we'll see if you can survive Bernie's Feats of Strength in the #Festivus4theDawgNus. As for the rest of you, finish chewing then get to the remainder of your Christmas shopping. The lines ain't gettin' any shorter.
Darren the Intern