In an effort to get the bad outta the way...the attendance yesterday truly disappointed me. I mean REALLY disappointed me.
- Well it was very nice to meet you Uga VIII. Wow! You are big and bad.
- In case you were one of the ones late to the game...yes, we used every timeout afforded us in the first few minutes. Vandy never saw THAT coming!
- Kris Durham is my PotG. Lionel Ritchie et al understandably took away AJ early and Durham stepped up BIG!
- Great game by Ealey. Ran with determination. Ran hungry. Just needs to be a little hungrier.
- Along that line, great game for the O-line. Pass protection was great and run blocking was good.
- This just in...SEC refs failed their SATs. But it could be worse, we could be Arkansas today. Damn.
- Maybe now some fans will realize our defense is vastly improved. VASTLY. That's not to say they are of championship caliber yet. And I know it was Vandy, but they didn't get into the RedZone the entire game. Sixty minutes and no...ZERO snaps inside the 20. Great game, and great preparation by Gratham et al.
- Special teams shout out to Drew Butler. Best game since Lafayette. And Blair for entering the UGA record books.
- At the tailgate we had a passionate discussion about former UGA safeties. lo and behold, Thomas Davis was on the sidelines. Hope he had an opportunity to bend Ogletree's ear.
That's a brief synopsis of what I saw. What'd you see?