- No, I don't EVER feel 100% on a 17 year old decision until I see the name on the Butts-Mehre LCDs. Doughnuts optional...
- a 9 year old slumber party is a life changing event...more later.
- My man crush on Thomas Brown has grown, significantly.Not ashamed. It's one thing to throw weight around, it's another to handle the media as effortlessly and gracefully as he did.
- Both basketball teams are much more than worthy of a tune in. Most of you reading this can easily tune in on your actual television.
- Coach Fox is readying his team for stardom, it's just a matter of how closely they listen.
- And Coach Landers is ready to make a serious run. It's just a matter of execution.
- I've always been a Coach Landers homer for personal reasons. But consider this fair warning: my mancrush on Coach Fox could soon reach Thomas Brown levels.
- Have talked some to my dad (aka...closest IPTAYer). Don't think Pagan is a done deal to Clempson. Not saying he's ours ripe for the picking. But he's one to watch closely. I really think his commitment was out of geography. Maybe he'd rather play in front of a few more thousands.
- Definitely going to do a live blog at signing day from Butts-Mehre. But I will need a primer to ready myself with the iPhone app. I can't think of a better way than to attend Tuesday's game against floriDuh. Keep your fingers crossed the "boss" approves.
Get some rest Reader. We're gonna need it.
If what I was told by a High School coach this week is true, then you can add praise for a HUGE HUGE recruiting class... the news I heard kept me up an extra 2 hours friday night..(its that good)
Man... I remember heading up to A-town for the Gatuh games back when jean-short wearin' cousin Bill lived in town! I would like to join ya, but my team has a game Tuesday as well and I probably wouldn't get free until close to 7... Is there another weekend game you might think about going to in the near future?
Have fun recovering from the sleepover too...
I have had a man crush (it's just an expression, right?) on Fox since the hire, and it keeps getting better. I was happy as could be just because he wears red and black on the sidelines. Competing and then winning takes it over the top.
I have said before I am not much into recruiting, mainly because it is too soon to celebrate. A coach has to have players to win, but getting players does not guarantee wins. The flip flopping players do is a little bit like the streaker at the Braves game: gimmee that 15 minutes of fame. I can't get too excited about it.
That said, I am going to pay attention to Tuesday's blog (how can she say no?) and on signing day as well just because I enjoy your work.
Coach Fox is clearly a diamond in the rough and Georgia needs to lock him down for years and give him a hefty buyout. Coach Landers is a legend and the Lady Dawgs are playing under the radar. Going to be a fun March in Athens this year.
Thomas Brown is forever a DGD and I am excited that he is back with the program. I have this funny feeling that he is going to quickly move up the coaching ranks.
SldFoc [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 化粧品[/url] MnmMgu http://chaneljponline.org/ OzqKpg [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ バッグ アウトレット[/url] WleGpr http://www.coachjpsales.net/ YnwNax [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ バッグ[/url] UvrQoe http://pradasjapan.net/ XxzEsp [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] WanGgu http://coachonsales.org/
Post a Comment