It provides perspective to think that while I enjoyed an afternoon with friends watching the kids play in the yard on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, our top ranking military personnel and the United States Navy Seals helped bring this bastard to justice.
As Justified's Deputy US Marshall Raylan Givens would say, "He pulled first, it's justified."
- I think the Senator found the most appropriate picture to tie the two biggest news events in the last 9 and a half years together. We'll always remember.
- Ok, I give BookFace a lot of grief. But this is a good use of it's web space: pictures of things found in the tornadoes' aftermath.
- Former Dawg Bubba Watson continues to play good golf and picked up a win yesterday in the Zurich Classic.
- Six more Dawgs in the NFL now after the 2011 draft closes out. That ties LSU for most in the SEC this year.
- Cone takes one for the team and the Diamond Dawgs take another weekend series, now 13-8 in the SEC.
- Fletcher Page has a Q&A ($$) with Coach Fox's latest commit, John Cannon. PWD has more on Cannon and Hoops recruiting as a whole.
- Chris Low peels the wax paper from Florida's cupcakes.
- Evidently Tech's $7.2 million buyout isn't enough coin for Paul Hewitt. He's
signed on withbeen promoted to George Mason's head coach.
That's it for today Reader. Please spend what extra time you have thanking someone in the US Military for their service. Today I am especially in awe of their dedication, selflessness and the peace that they provide for my family.