- The NCAA host sites have been announced for next weekend's regionals. Assuming the Dawgs are in, I think we end up in Clemson. Chasing Omaha disagrees.
- Newcomer to the Georgia Sports Blog Tyler thinks we've worked our way in too.
- Meanwhile, the Lady Dawgs of the Diamond fell to Baylor yesterday.
- GenXDawg offers us some motivation...We are Junkyard Dawgs!
- Remember that pantsless guy...what's his name? Oh yeh, Mackie. Well he chimes in to offer his Preamble to the 2011 season.
- In yesterday's episode of The Countdown 2011 Streit looks backwards and forwards at the rivalry with the HillBillys. (Warning: wear your hobnail boots)
- I guess Coach Richt and Coach PaJammies agree on two things: Historic Grant is a very comfortable place to play a tackle football game, and oversigning is bad.
- Ever since Dijana joined the DawgPost there have been a lot more exclusives. Coincidence, I think not. This weekend, she got a one on one with John Theus. ($$)
- In his daily recruiting update ecdawg has some video of Todd Gurley, a 6'1" 195lb athlete out of Tarboro, NC.
- Unless I've lost count, we've got about a week before Exile aims his swagger wagon south, for...ever. But in the mean time he agrees with Spurrier, Garcia's changed.
- LSU, summer renaissance...yeh, I get it.
- The SEC brass look like they're taking their cowbells to the SEC meetings again this year. (h/t Mr. SEC)
- Lastly, is it just me or will this be one of the more interesting conferences in Destin in a long while?
More than anything I hope you and yours have a relaxing Memorial Day. Mine's already been spectacular. But before we part ways, lemme throw some red, white and blue stuff at you, like this cartoon reminder from Dad:
And some links courtesy of a damn fine Marine and also a damn good Dawg. Semper Fi and Glory, Glory Mac.
that freedom is never free.
While I finish my hotdog and you dip your toes in the pool..."Here rests in
Lastly, another beautiful slideshow set against the backdrop of
the Marine Corps' National Museum. "All gave some, some gave all."
Now go turn those burgers Reader. And when your path crosses with a veteran, regardless of the day the calendar reads....give him or her thanks.