For those of you in the area this weekend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Former NFL Heavyweight and UGA Alum Jonas Jennings Hosts Atlanta Celebrity and Charity Weekend
Who: Former San Francisco Offensive Tackle, University of Georgia Alum, and Atlanta’s very own Jonas Jennings
What: Jonas Jennings Celebrity & Charity Weekend
When: Today, June 24, 2011 - Cross-Over Celebrity & Charity Basketball Game, 7:30 pm. Media Check-in: 6:30pm
Tomorrow, June 25, 2011 – Free Football & Leadership Camp, 9AM - 12 pm – Media Check-in: 8:30am
On-site contact: Keshia Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.229.2881
Saturday – Event held at the Stadium
Why: Jonas is dedicated to supporting his Alma mater and has donated close to $100,000 to the Tri-Cities High school football program, with a current goal to assist with the modification of the Tri Cities Athletic Department weight room. Proceeds from the weekend of events will benefit Jonas’ ongoing efforts at Tri Cities High School Athletic Department to provide much needed resources to its student athletes. As a professional philanthropist Jennings is dedicated to giving our youth a opportunity to prosper in their future endeavors. Jennings vision is to be successful and not only in their high school years but also life.
CONFIRMED ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES:
- Wingo of Jagged Edge, Grammy nominated R&B Group
- Charles Grant, Former NFL player
- Marcus Stroud, NFL player for the New England Patriots
- Bangladesh, Grammy award winning producer and DJ
- Deon Grant, NFL player for the New York Giants
- Robert Edwards, Former NFL Player
- Tavares Washington, NFL player for the Locomotive Guards
- Richard Seymour, NFL player for the Oakland Raiders
- Keyaron Fox, NFL player for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Aubrayo Franklin, NFL player for the San Francisco 49ers
- Pastor Troy, Rapper and Record producer
And many more...
Music will be provided by V-103 and Big Oomp Camps own DJ Jelly.
Post a Comment