If you're new, here's how it works: I hand out several notes to players as a way of giving them a cyber *fist bump*. Then I provide you with the post-it notes and a sharpie (see below) to add your own. I typically don't include coaches, but you hand em out to whoever you feel like needs it. Also, I try to keep them positive in nature...even during last season's struggles.
So, let's get to it:
- Jarvis Jones - It's been a long wait for you. Enjoy every minute cuz you've earned it.
- Chris Burnette - Just bulldoze those boys and we'll worry about the mess afterwards.
- Isaiah Crowell - Don't stop to laugh when the horsies have trouble keeping up with you. The only 5 star they've ever seen is the hotel they'll be checking out of early Sunday morning.
- Tree - Closer to the ball = weapon of mass disruption. GATA!
- Brandon Boykin - I hope Kellen Moore dares to throw it your way twice as much as Coach Peterson dares to kick it your way.
- Blair Walsh - How far do you suppose you could kick it in the Dome?
- Drew Butler - (see Blair's)