- I was tempted to punch a Tanneyhill wannabe d-bag post game. But I chose the path with fewer handcuffs.
- We looked demonstrably better than we did in the Dome. I'd tend to think that's because of the uniforms. I hope it's because of the fire in the belly.
- Offense was very effective in the shotgun. Although I'd still rather see us line up in the I-formation (especially with Figgins at FB), we ran the ball and passed the ball well. Not exceptionally well, but effectively well. That is to say it was good but there's room for improvement.
- Crowell. Nice to see the coaches stick with him after that awful fumble. I thought he was heads and shoulders above Samuel. I got a little frustrated with the substituting, but eventually they went with the hot hand.
- Coaching adjustments seemed better. Bobo responded in the second half to help match the miscues. Grantham refused to let Lattimore be a deciding factor. #21 got his yards, but it wasn't because of scheme, gameplan.
- Rambo looks like his old self. And Williams looks like the real deal. If safety was our weakest defensive position I think we'll be ok for the rest of the schedule.
- Perhaps Nama put it best after Bennett's TD when he wondered how Kris Durham regained some eligibility. Bennett had some clutch catches. Very reminiscent of #16.
- Blocking was better...
- I know we haven't won a game since late Novemeber. But does that mean we have to play that stupid nerd jumping up and down song? Dananana...danananananahhhh. Ugh.
- As long as we're gonna play Samuel "ahead" of Crowell, why can't we call ONE toss sweep with Figgins leading Samuel the IVth?
- Turnovers. Absolutely killed us. As much as the blocking was better, that "olay" BS on the last SC touchdown fumble return was absolutely a pile of crap. Cmon!
- Special teams. We shouldn't get out played in this area. All. Frickin. Season. Outside of Drew Butler, we were. Walsh missed another makeable FG, and the Gamecocks managed to neutralize our advantage on kickoffs.
- Plus, the fake punt was a killer. Damn.
- I'll look at the replay later, but it seemed like we committed the TEs to protection. Good call, but as a result Charles was a non-factor. Would've liked to see him factor in late in the game.
- Fans. Leaving early....you all have no right to complain. Tavarres King made y'all look like d-bags.
That's what I got. What'd I miss?