|Don't switch the blade on|
the guy in shades, oh no.
Even when I failed in my quest to go the whole weekend without embarrassing my lovely wife it was still apparent that I was just as cool as Billy Idol and Corey Hart rolled into one. Granted, my best break dancing moves eluded me until late in the game, and falling to the floor before even opening my flask was not the greatest accompaniment to everyone’s hors d’oeuvres.
However, it’s all how you finish ladies and gents. And no one can do Michael’s Billy Jean like I can. All you losers in the Members Only jackets, standing there wishing you looked less like George McFly and had moved out of mom's basement…the hottie by the bar pretending not to notice me, the girl is mine.
- And as far as avoiding paying for my bourbon...final score: Flask 7 Ca$h Bar 21.
- Since it's HateWeek, vineyarddawg has a special, yet simplified You're on Notice!
- The Senator has some links to get you ready for the trip down to Jacksonville.
- Tyler has a warning for those of you with any sense of decency.
- Lots of injury updates and what not in ecdawg's Dawg Daily.
- They've been few and far between for sure. So it's nice of Dawgola to put together a post of videos that highlight the recent good times in Jax.
- Mr. Sanchez has a brief albeit thorough examination of the stupidity in jortland.
- Mackie has his pumpkin and boxes of raisins ready for Halloween.
- The Reverend Whitehall would like your thoughts on the WLOCP.
- Kimberley breaks down the game as objectively as she can.
- Don't forget that this Thursday is SEC Hoops' Media Days. I'll have some video for you to listen in.
- UGACory points out some possible ramifications from lil Dooley's weekend derpitude.
- Finally, want confirmation for just how much the Dawgs dominated the bye week? The evidence is in the polls.
|If my calculations are correct, gators|
Because the fact is that we've dropped the ball too. We've gotten practically apathetic, just going through the motions down there. Willing to accept our fate while ignoring the history.
And don't get me wrong, I include myself in that brief analysis. But I'm not going to just sit here and type posts this week to make ourselves feel better about the WLOCP. It's hate week and we need to turn things around in this series. So tighten that chin strap and put on the big boy pants. History will teach us nothing and if we're going to alter the future the time is now.
We'll need more than a plutonium filled DeLorean to do the world a favor and smack a damn gator. Here's your fork Reader. Have a great Monday.
It's Monday so I'll start off slow, I hate the Florida Gators.
Post a Comment