Congratulations to Coach Richt! One hundred wins in 11 seasons. And the century mark came against the son of the guy who hired ya. Fate sometimes has a funny script.
- First we need to give credit where it is due. The offensive line did a great job of providing time and a pocket for Murray to throw from. Probably their best game so far. They continue to improve each week.
- We have an offense to be reckoned with when Crowell is in the picture. Doubtful he gets yet another SEC Freshman OTW honor this week, but he kept Tennessee honest when he was in the backfield.
- Malcolm Mitchell could take the honor this week however. Flipped the field right when we needed to on that 3 play, 93 yard drive. But his best catch I thought was on the underthrow where he had to adjust from being 5 yards past the defender to out playing the guy for the ball.
- Speaking of which, not Murray's best night at all. Missed some open receivers and struggled making the deep throws.
- But no turnovers, so the beards are safe!
- 4th and 57...wow. That's way too much laundry.
- I'm humbled that Richt read my misery Wow...balls to the wall on 4th down conversions. It's a nice feeling to be cheering for a team that has more confidence than the opponent.
- Back to the lack of turnovers, I'm still not sure what the ruling was. When it was made I thought they were saying the Vol regained possession. But later I thought I read that the ruling was that he was down. Either way, we got jobbed.
- Vasser played well and Drew provided what may have been the only pass rush. That said, sure hope Washington got all the bones out of his head last weekend. We need him for the WLOCP.
- Vandy's not going to be easy. And Florida will either be decimated or determined come the 29th, likely the latter. But for today it's a nice perch here looking down on them.
That's why I'm easy...
- Posted using BlogPress from Bernie's iPhone