By the end of September there was reason to suspect that 2011 could be better than 2010. But we were still holding our breath. We spoke to topics such as there's still much to improve and not really sure how good these teams are. After October ushered in a sweep of the teams from the hills there was a temptation to get excited. But during the bye week most talk centered on James Franklin's penis envy over Coach Damn Grantham.
Then a rare win in Jacksonville not only put 9 or 10 wins within reach but also gave the Dawgs an outside shot at a return trip to Atlanta. Those dry, brittle deciduous leaves from September had turned a brilliant red. And the only thing more brisk than the early morning Fall air is the liveliness of our Dawgs' gait.
- I think Streit hits on just about everything in his thoughts from the Woodshed.
- PWD summed up Saturday in one word - Domination.
- Before we begin to hear this week's din of discontent about Georgia's lousy schedule strength, arm yourself with the facts in this post by ecdawg.
- As the Senator points out, if you are only losing minor ground statistically because you are simply only passing the ball for 30 minutes...times are good.
- After a Saturday QB rating of 255.64 and four more touchdown passes, Aaron Murray is finding himself among some elite national company
- The DawgPost's Chad Simmons says Jordan Jenkins was impressed ($$) Saturday by everything about his trip to Athens.
- Plus, Faton Bauta's Richt's 15th commitment.
- In today's Tweet of the Day, Martin Van Dawgin and Crob shed some Heisman light on Murray.
- Coach Fox's HoopDawgs improved to 2-0 with a win over Bowling Green eysterday.
- Lastly, Coach Boom summoning his inner Oz: Pay no attention to that win-loss record behind the curtain. We're making %$!# %#&*! improvements!!
|Hey war tigers, domination is spelled with a D.|
I have to agree with Coach Richt that my favorite play was the big "Cootie" hit. Which brings me to my second point. Tracy Wolfson looked more than a little miffed when Richt wouldn't talk about the things she wanted him to discuss after halftime. She gave him a softball question about how well Murray was playing and he said something to the effect that "well, it's just one half of football so far." Her look after that was priceless. I mean, it wasn't Evil Richt material. But it made me lol.
Lastly, thanks for the noise level. I'm sure practically scoring at will helped, but the atmosphere definitely left the in-laws impressed. As a reward, please have an extra helping of the meatloaf. Here's an extra napkin as well in case an Auburn ball carrier fumbles your plate. And should a conversation near you turn to the SECCG and someone dares suggest we give up any hope of beating a West representative, don't follow suit Reader. This team hasn't given up. Any conversations we have should follow their lead. GATA.
Absolutely LOVED the fact that Coach Richt, Coach Bobo and Coach Grantham showed Awbun how you whip and humiliate a rival, BEFORE the whistle blows with hard, tough play.
DebBkf [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 財布[/url] NtvOwg http://chaneljponline.org/ JejEjq [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ バッグ[/url] YujDee http://www.coachjpsales.net/ OpxEty [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ アウトレット[/url] RrvGwp http://pradasjapan.net/ PanZsx [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ バッグ アウトレット[/url] ZrtNcs http://coachonsales.org/
Post a Comment