Sun shining a little bit brighter this morning. Dawgs took care of business and the Hogs made slop out of the chickens. Steve in St. Simons probably didn't like the final score, But I liked the way we took a lesser opponent to the woodshed. The first quarter was a little sluggish (wasn't Harton's knee down before he lost that ball? Hard to tell but I thought so...anyway...) but the rest of the way it was total domination.
Some quick notes:
- Over 600 yards of offense made it a fun game to watch. Lots of action.
- Kickoff coverages were improved, obviously. Held them to 22 yards a return.
- Harton went for a 100 then lost a couple. Impressive performance. Karempelis was no slouch either.
- Nine (9) different receivers caught passes as Murray and Mason dissected the Aggie defense. Led by Conley's 126 yards.
- Hedges took a beating from King and White on their touchdown catches. Luckily White was able to hurdle the xylophone. The Redcoats thank you sir.
- We caused six fumbles and recovered two of them. That along with Rambo's interception help the players keep their beards yet another week.