- I don't care about LSU. Don't care about Bama. And I don't care about Arkansas.
- TECH IS NEXT Y'ALL! NOT GONNA WAIT TIL FRIDAY TO SET YOUR HEADS STRAIGHT. TWO WORDS ALL WEEK LONG: BEAT. TECH.
- Safe to say some tailbacks don't read my blog. Thomas was worried so little about Kentucky that he came up with a "personal reason" to not play. We've likely seen the last of him.
- Could've been big day for Crowell. Tough luck again.
- Offense definitely came down a few notches against the Cats. But hard to blame Bobo when he toggles between a former walk-on and Boo as his tailback. Plus there were some great play calls where Murray and/or the receiver just didn't make the play.
- There truly are no more words for this defense. What can be said that hasn't been said already? Jarvis Jones is one of the greatest players I've watched 'tween the hedges. And that's saying something.
- What's that you say? Special teams would carry the team to the 2011 SEC East banner? Well, of course. Who didn't see that coming?
- Nice to see Walsh have a big day. Coverage teams continued to swarm and swallow up ball carriers. Cootie laid some more wood. So, in a word...solidly stellar.
In the end this game showed us all what happens when a team hears all week that it's awesome and might even beat an SEC West gargantuan. The game itself was actually a lot like 2009, except Kentucky didn't have a playmaker like Cobb yesterday and Willie Martinez was several states away.
Bottom line - I love watching this team. On Thursday I'll give thanks for many things. Somewhere on the list will be that I have an extra chance to do just that on December 3rd, 2011.