What's the big deal with Fatheads? I guess I can understand the ones that are of a team's helmet or something of the like that is timeless. But if I were from Wisconsin and was the biggest cheesehead to ever cut it, why would I want to lay down $100 on a Fathead of Clay Matthews when in a few years or less he might be a 49er, a Bengal or (gasp!!) a Viking?
What becomes of my fathead then? Ebay as a collector's item? Trashcan? Halloween decoration?
|Fat, yet proportional.|
WompWomp!...Another cheapass keyring. Which is just as worthless as a Vince Young Tennessee Titan Fathead.
- Good thing Gator Charlie Weis Fatheads were never produced. Whew!
- I mean seriously? MusChomp didn't even know Weis had interviewed at Kansas? And found out on the way to his Gator Bowl presser? This season's been a Nightmare on Jort Street. It's like a UGA and FSU alum got together and wrote the script. I'd give it two thumbs up. Way up!
- Every one of Murray's TD passes in video, yes please (h/t Groo). Remarkable.
- Outback Bowl update: wanted to pass along some ticketing and lodging info I've received.
- Tickets - per UGA: Tickets are $75 and can be ordered online now @ www.georgiadogs.com or by calling the Athletic Association ticket office 1-877-542-1231 between 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. Monday-Friday. All orders will be filled in the order in which they are received and upon availability.
- Lodging - got an email this week from Dan who runs a Tampa area Days Inn. He assures us it's a Georgia run hotel and plans to have it decorated in red and black as well as a complimentary hospitality room. Hotel has wireless, pool, free breakfast and rates as low as $45 for 1-4 person accomodations. Contact info: phone - (813) 977-1550; email - Daysinn05280 AT aol DOT com address - Tampa Days Inn North 701 E. Fletcher Ave Tampa, Florida 33612
- Speaking of the bowl game...the players are getting a watch, a ring, $25 Outback giftcard, $150 BestBuy giftcard and a cap. You can check out each bowl's gifts here.
- It's official, Texas A&M is completely nuts. As if Coach Richt would pick his entire compound of Richtlets up and move all the way to College Station. This is what happens when beat writers and fanbases are just interested in throwing around names without understanding the men that bear them. So glad we're not in that position.
Already miss that guy. See you there!