As for Jarvis, the clock's still ticking. Some other notes from yesterday:
- Seeing as how I never remember seeing him getting tackled backwards, I like how Weiszer threw this little nugget into his day two practice notes: Strength coach assistant and former running back Thomas Brown again was spending his practice time eyeing the running back groups coached by Bryan McClendon. Not a bad resource to have around.
- Cornelius Washington missed practice with what sounds like is a hamstring issue. Hope it's not a lingering issue.
- Speaking of OLB, Washington sitting out has lead to early reps for Ray Drew, and the early returns are positive.
- Crowell is legit y'all!
- If you've been worried (like me) about the offensive line depth, CMR thinks some freshmen are ready to fill the 2-deep...at least ready in early August.
- Jenkins practiced despite missing some time Thursday due to the heat.
- And once again, Malcolm Mitchell y'all.
Can't blame Jenkins at all, cuz it is frackin' HOT. I'm cussing at my car's cooling system for 5+ minutes before getting any kind of relief. I can't imagine how hot it is for people like Coach Richt...or Kwame...or Fletcher Page.