Oh Terence Moore, how we miss thee! Let me count the ways:
- [insert reference to earlier article about how Mike Vick should be the next basketball coach at UGA]
- extra space on newsprint to help new puppy owners house train their pets
- [insert reference to Ken Griffey Jr's ability to split the atom and sell baseball tickets simultaneously]
- water cooler chats across the ATL metro just aren't the same without lmfao'ing at your latest effort to make Mark Bradley look like a member of Mensa
- [deleted by a google bot for excessive profanity]
- [obligatory reference to Barack Obama]
And now, without further adieu...let's officially call this meeting to order. First the reading of the exchange...
Three years ago today Terence Moore was still getting paid for his "journalism". On April 1, 2009 he wrote an "article" urging Damon Evans to make some calls regarding the Georgia basketball coaching position that was open at the time. To sum it up, Moore had half-heartedly moved on from promoting Michelle Obama's brother to endorsing Tubby Smith.What ensued was hilarity, hijinx and near pandemonium in which a certain commenter baited the mental midget into sharing some knowledge of his craft. Here's a transcription:
As Hale typed at the time, it's stuff like (this) that the internet was invented for. Wherever you are today Mike Campo...male or female...young or old...Schwinn or Huffy...we salute you!
Mike Campo 4/1/09, 11:38am - Mr. Moore, I am 12 years old and love reading your articles. I think they are great! Please keep writing and inspiring the youth like me to write!Chief Craptastic 4/1/09, 11:48am - Mike Campo - Thanks for the kind words. Since you’re 12 years old, I’m sure you’ll change your mind several times in regards to what you want to do in life. But keep studying hard in general, and I’m glad you enjoy writing. The more you write, the more you’ll enjoy it, and the more you’ll develop your craft. Having the ability (and the will) to write effectively will help you in whatever you decide to do. So, Mike, keep listening to your parents and to your teachers, and you’ll be just fine.Mike Campo 4/1/09, 11:51am - Just kidding, your writing and opinions suckChief Craptastic 4/1/09, 11:51-12:02pm - silence....Mike Campo 4/1/09, 12:02pm - Sorry, my dad typed that. He doesn’t like you and says you are racist. i don’t know what that means. he want’s me to ask you when you are moving to another state? He says he’ll buy me a new bike if you go. Please hurry up and move far away.
Happy Mike Campo Day!
Bonus reading: Willard's interview with Moore on the first anniversary
Post a Comment