I want justice.
I want the healing process to begin.I hope the NCAA sends the program
to hell to wait on its monster.
I hope the Happy Valley community
can step toward resurgence.I'm eager to see blood.
I'm eager to see an end we can
somehow live with.I need a pound of flesh.
I need closure.
This morning's news scares the hell out of me. Supposedly Penn State is in for "unprecedented penalties." Appropriate, sure. But that moral door is about to be wide the hell open. Scary precedent indeed.
- Regardless, from what I read yesterday it sounds like the death penalty is off the table, which is good for the fans and players (ie. other innocent victims). But it sounds like it's going to be a fate worse than death.
- If PSU does get slammed, will some Nittany Lion castaways find solace with their old S&C coach, Mr. John Thomas?
- In case you didn't catch it earlier, PWD (and his brother) have some suggestions for PSU and th NCAA.
- Speaking of trouble with the NCAA, ecdawg finds what may be more trouble for Miami.
- Tyler found something other than the pictures in GQ to admire.
- It clearly lacks the sexiness and intrigue of scooters emerging from alleys, but Blutarsky finds that Coach Richt has clearly lost control in Chapel Hill and Blacksburg.
- Our old friend Ben Dukes reminds us that he'll be back soon enough.
- "By the time I was in 8th grade, I was set to go to Georgia." - Brice Ramsey on staying close to home.
- Harris English didn't just cross the pond for the fish and chips. Loran Smith brings us closer to this UGA golfer and budding star.
- Daugman has his impressions from a recent HoopDawgs' practice session.
- cocknfire simulated the first week of the season. Dawgs beat Chan Gailey's Buffalo Bills soundly, but some of the other results were surprising.
- Lastly, Adam finds a Bama toddler that has already passed Tuscaloosa's pre-requisite coursework.
We're 40 days out from kickoff. Which also means we're that close to tailgating as well. So Scott and his buddies have a great new cooker you might want to check out.
- Stainless steel construction
- Produces over 25,000 BTUs with 1 lb. cylinder
- Brings 2 inches of grease to 300° in 5 minutes in a 12” cast iron skillet
- Folds for easy transport and storage
- Safety latch holds the cooker steady while in use
That thing might even cook a nice meatloaf. But don't take my word for it, check it out here. It's nice to be able to smell the tailgates again. Football is nearly here. But for the moment, we'll have to make due with today's lunch. Here's your fork Reader. Dig in.
Post a Comment