W.T.F.A University of Tennessee student has been released from the hospital after an incident involving potentially deadly alcohol levels at a fraternity house on campus.Alexander Broughton, 20, was dropped off at UT Medical Center around 1:30 a.m. Saturday, Knoxville Police said.Hospital staff told Knoxville Police investigators that Broughton was in critical condition and unresponsive when he arrived, with a blood alcohol content level greater than 0.4, which is considered toxic and potentially deadly.Broughton has since been discharged from the hospital, according to UT Medical Center.KPD investigators went to campus Saturday morning and found several other people, including three men, passed out at the Pi Kappa Alpha ("Pike") house.After conducting several interviews, investigators determined the fraternity members had used rubber tubing to give each other alcohol enemas. Police said the practice heightens and speeds up the process of alcohol entering the blood stream because it bypasses the liver's filters.
And in related news, I think these ladies misspelled "LOSER".
Damn... Just damn...
What happens in Knoxvegas stays in Knoxvegas? Bewildered by the alcohol enema party. I'd like to believe I am fairly open minded but "back in the day" if anyone would have suggested that at a party I believe they would have been rudely asked to leave.
You have got to be kidding me. I agree with AthensHomerDawg. Had someone suggested this at one of our fraternity parties, it would have been the last time. Geez...these kids must really be bored these days...
I'm guessing Deliverance was probably on a TV somewhere in the background.
Post a Comment