Here we go.
|2013 Georgia Football Schedule|
|August 31||at Clemson||Clemson|
|September 7||SOUTH CAROLINA||ATHENS|
|September 21||NORTH TEXAS||ATHENS|
|October 5||at Tennessee||Knoxville|
|October 19||at Vanderbilt||Nashville|
|November 9||APPALACHIAN ST.||ATHENS|
|November 16||at Auburn||Auburn|
|November 30||at Georgia Tech||Atlanta|
- I like the big game to start. Following Clemson up with Carolina though makes this schedule jump out at you. A young defense will be tested early.
- LSU comes to town. Hopefully without any late excessive celebration calls.
- Nice not to have back to back trips into Tennessee. Looking forward to welcoming Mizzou to Athens.
- Always like having the open date before Jacksonville. But when's the last time both Georgia and Florida had an open date the week prior?
- If the front end of the schedule brings sexy back, the back end fizzles with a second consecutive trip to the plains, wildcats even deeper into basketball season and a trip to N. Avenue.
- A quick look at away trips: I'll definitely be going to defend Lake Hartwell, then either or both of the Tennessee trips and likely help the Dawgs out in the loveliest little village.
- the 14 week window is also intriguing to me as we get the two open dates. That should help cut into the wear and tear of tailgating week after week. Am I right?