- Much like with Carolina when I said sometimes it's not just losing but the way in which you lose, in Lexington sometimes it's the way in which you win.
- Thank the good Lord for Connor Norman. Whew.
- Congrats to Aaron Murray on a record night. He helped both King and Mitchell to record nights as well.
- Other than Norman's save on the onside kick, special teams continue to be a three ring circus.
- One question for Bobo: where'd the pistol go?
- One question for Grantham: why are we even pretending to defend the pass when their quarterbacks have an anemic 37% completion percentage and a 56 passer rating?
- And is it just me or is our run defense better when Kwame is playing?
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Sunday Thoughts - escaping Kentucky
I'm off towards important business here soon, so this will be brief. Y'all have a great Sunday.
Hunker'd Down by Bernie at 8:53 AM
Dawg Tags: Georgia Bulldogs Football, kenSucky
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Pesky walk ons ought to know their place and let the stars run the show.
Post a Comment