So all in all, it's too early to speculate on what the loss means for the 2012-13 season. However we should know plenty more about this team soon enough as teams like Indiana, UCLA or Georgetown, and the annual clash with Georgia Tech loom large in the next few weeks. Is a bid in the NCAA Tournament 2013 a possibility? Definitely so. But to get there some of these questions that are buzzing around are going to have to be answered sooner rather than later.
- Can Fox coach his way through his own schedule upgrade?
- The level of competition has risen, will the team's chemistry and ability rise as well?
- Speaking of team chemistry, will the trip to Italy this summer pay dividends?
- Specifically, when adversity hits the Dawgs square in the nose will they stay together and fight through it quickly and without dissension?
- Can Nemi, Florveus and Williams hold their own on the boards?
- Can newcomer Kenny Gaines help provide a consistent outside shot that we lacked down the stretch last season?