A few questions/points here:
Because the ACC knows all about pumping up the jam. (via)
- Couldn't the band play right up until the snap of the ball anyway?
- Is ACC attendance going up? And if so, is it really because of this shit?
- Are the students going to come in droves to hear some Eminem blaring over the PA when we play Charleston Southern?
- Tennessee did a lot of this last season. Mrs. Bernie and I left with headaches from over exposure to piped in
musicnoise. Yes, when music is blared into a stadium it's not only fake juice, its also just simply noise.
- And for everyone so excited with this news, recalling how electric the stadium was with Knowshon and Co. dancing to the beats in 2007...again, what's it going to sound like when we're losing by 20? Or when we're up by 30 in the third quarter over Cupcake State?
Oh that's right. Y'all won't be in the stadium then.
We didn't need canned music to beat LSU in that historically frenzied game back in October. We needed big plays. When those came the fans rose to their feet and lifted their voices because the contest on the field motivated them to do so. If you're excited about this and actually think it will improve attendance, come back next February when we can talk about the addition of pony rides and Chuck Dowdle hosting karoake halftimes!
Jeebus. Let the Redcoats play. And get the hell off my lawn.