As I mentioned the other day, I've been compiling a list of things to put under the microscope this off season. Most are just general bullets that may flesh out a bit during spring practices. As you glance over the list, understand that I'm not ranking them in any way. Just separating out some storylines between the end of the 2013 season and the one that is upon us in....182 days.
- offensive line - we did well in recruiting here this year. But I'd still like to go back and look at what we have as a follow up to this and this.
- coaching changes - expectations, both tempered as well as unleashed!!!!!1
- where's quayvon - started out with a bang then disappeared, wtf?
- In Hutson we trust
- Coach Richt's affordable healthcare act - we can't have a worse season injury-wise, can we?
- defensive backs - reasonable expectations for improvement
- the schedule
God. I miss football y'all.